Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Whole New World...

Hello Blog World,

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.  Maybe I haven't had a enough guts, maybe I didn't think anyone would read it, maybe I just wasn't ready. But now the time has come. I am ready. I am excited. And frankly, who cares if anyone reads it (but it'd make me happy!).  This is for me. It's so I can explore a new outlet: a place to write freely and think clearly.  In the past few months I've started to read quite a few blogs religiously. I have become engrossed in the stories of others. Every morning I look forward to drinking my coffee and catching up with the world inside my computer screen. Now I can be part of this community that's new and a little scary but oh so exciting.  The blog world is at my finger tips and I'm looking forward to the adventure.

XooX


No comments:

Post a Comment